We are pleased to announce the cast for Years to the Day:
David Hammons: Jeff
Adam Remsen: Dan
The story: Two old friends who haven’t seen each other in several years meet in a coffee shop to catch up. Soon, as one surprise after another is revealed, the different paths they have chosen–and some that have been thrust upon them–lead them to question the strength of their friendship. In a play that is by turns savagely comic and gently nostalgic, Barton’s writing has been compared to that of George Bernard Shaw, David Mamet, Edward Albee, and Brett Easton Ellis.
Warning: This play contains very strong language. Not suitable for children.
- Nominated, 2013 LA Drama Critics Circle Awards, Best Writing
- Nominated, 2013 LA Drama Critics Circle Awards, Best Lead Performance
- Nominated, 2013 LA Weekly Awards, Best Writing
- Nominated, 2013 LA Weekly Awards, Best Two-Person Performance
- Selected, 2013 Ten Best Plays, LA Weekly Chief Drama Critic